In this session, participants will gain a deeper understanding of the importance of mindful interactions and being fully present with children. Educators will explore practical strategies to build responsive relationships that enrich children’s sense of identity and wellbeing.
This session/series aligns with the following VIT Australian Professional Standards for Teaching at the Proficient Teacher Level:
- 3.5 Use effective communication (with learners)
- 4.1 Support participation of learners
- Strengthen knowledge of child development
- Gain strategies for mindful interactions with children
- Deepen understanding of the holistic benefits for children