The six-part Leadership Series aims to support those in a range of leadership roles and with diverse levels of experience. Each session explores a significant aspect of leadership and encourages participants to reflect on their current approaches and the possibilities for becoming a more effective leader. Although available to attend as individual sessions, participants will benefit from attending the full series to build on knowledge and skills, share successful strategies and challenges and consider a holistic approach to leadership.
The topics covered in the series are:
1. Understanding your role
2. Leading your team
3. Exploring leadership styles
4. Professional communication
5. Coaching and mentoring
6. Effective leadership
Further details of each session, including learning outcomes, can be viewed under the individual sessions.
• Book into the series of 6 sessions for the cost of 5
• Alternatively, book into the individual sessions of your choice
- Please refer to individual sessions in this series